We each juggle so much each day—relationships, work, errands, money, social media—you get the picture. And if we don’t find a way to simplify and add structure to our days, then our lives can start to feel overwhelming. This is where helpful habits and routines come in.
Do you ever wish
you had more “willpower” or “motivation” to make better choices?
Do you sometimes feel
scattered or like you are forgetting something important, but can’t put your finger on it?
When choices seem overwhelming,
do you feel unsettled and have difficulty staying focused?
We have a lot going on. All the time.
Healthy habits can give you back time to focus on what matters most to you.
When we work together, we’ll take stock of the many pieces of your life, then figure out how to eliminate, sequence, batch and simplify everything to smooth out your days and weeks. Some tasks will become automatic and effortless so that you can use your brain power on the more important decisions and deep work.
In our work together, you may find yourself:
- Simplifying your wardrobe choices a la Steve Jobs, Barack Obama or Mark Zuckerberg to avoid decision fatigue
- Finally enjoying heading to the gym regularly without dragging yourself there
- Outsourcing or putting necessary but tedious tasks such as household chores on autopilot schedules so they aren’t constantly weighing on your mental to-do list
- Effortlessly making better food choices without forcing yourself to eat those veggies
As a result of our work, you will:
- No longer rely on willpower or motivation—really!
- Build new routines that make you feel lighter and in control of your to-do list
- Break out of ruts and bust apart existing routines that are no longer serving you
- Make progress without feelings of deprivation or sacrifice
- Reach your goals while enjoying the ride
Ready to make it happen?
Schedule your free 15-minute intro call now
Download the quick-read PDF when you sign up for my mailing list. No spam, I promise.