With all of our serious grownup responsibilities, pressures and commitments, it sometimes feels hard to squeeze out time for fun and pleasure. And when we do finally get a taste of it—whether it’s in the form of chocolate cake or a vacation day—it’s hard to stop once we’ve started. We binge on “forbidden” desserts. We dread returning to work after time off because it’s such a break from the reality of the daily grind.
we have to stop playing once we start adulting?
Remeber that carefree feeling
you had as a kid during the first 2 minutes of recess?
How long has it been
since you actually had some fun and a good belly laugh?
It doesn’t have to feel like such an extreme division between good or bad, positive or negative.
Fun, laughter and pleasure won’t be a distant fairytale any longer.
When we work together, we’ll figure out what fun looks like for you, and how we can incorporate more of it into your life. We’re going to bring together fun and real life so that you don’t have to overdo it with dessert or desperately cling to your annual vacation to keep you sane.
In our work together, you may find yourself:
- Finally taking that pottery or painting class you’ll get around to “someday”
- Rediscovering the activities you enjoyed as a child
- Starting a Meetup group to connect with other people who share your same interests
- Exploring your own creativity in all its forms
- Dancing around your house naked when no one’s looking
Once we’ve added more play to your life, you will:
- Discover what truly brings you joy
- Give yourself permission to feel like a kid again
- Find everyday thrills in the simple things
- Shed any feelings of guilt or embarrassment around taking time for activities you enjoy
- Smile more. Laugh more. Doesn’t that feel better already?
Ready to make it happen?
Schedule your free 15-minute intro call now
Download the quick-read PDF when you sign up for my mailing list. No spam, I promise.