Dealing with stress doesn’t have to be super woo-woo. When you have a toolkit full of positive coping mechanisms, stress isn’t a heavy burden. And actually, much of the work is done beforehand—recognizing and eliminating potential stressors before they appear in your day.
Think meditation is just for
yogis, monks and crunchy folks?
Can you cope
with stress without involving a pint— of Haagen-Dazs or Guinness?
how some people can maintain a sense of calm and positivity no matter what happens in their day?
When you have a toolkit full of positive coping mechanisms, stress isn’t a heavy burden.
Meditation is one practical, effective addition to your toolkit for managing stress.
We’ll first identify and then minimize or eliminate the sources of your stress. Then we’ll explore healthy ways to cope with stress when life happens.
In our work together, you may find yourself:
- Truly breathing deeply for the first time in your life
- Sitting alone in a room just being. Comfortably.
- Deleting emails and crossing off items from your to-do list without looking back
- Conquering the feeling of overwhelm and kicking it to the curb for good
Once we’ve worked together to beat stress, you will:
- Have more mental clarity and focus without the noise and distractions
- Discover that you can look forward to a daily meditation practice
- Feel lighter and carry yourself with a sense of ease and confidence
- Discover an inner calm that stays with you throughout your day
Ready to make it happen?
Schedule your free 15-minute intro call now
Download the quick-read PDF when you sign up for my mailing list. No spam, I promise.